Reformiertes Kirchlein Schuders
The late Gothic church, built in pre-Reformation times in 1508 with a shingle roof, was under the patronage of St. Anne.
The nave with its winding barrel vault has a dark-coloured ceiling made of wooden strips. The choir is covered by a delicate net vault. The Marian paintings on the choir arches were part of the ornament of side altars, which were removed with the adoption of the Reformation. The organ was installed in 1983.
Responsible for this content Prättigau Tourism.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.