Küblis circular route
Show all 5 images
Leisurely circular hike from Küblis first in the direction of Conters and then in the direction of Fideris. Fideris Strahlegg is home to the well-known woodcut artist Marco Walli, who is also the lord of the castle.
From Küblis, turn left over the Landquart Bridge to Conterserstrasse. There the old road to Rungalätsch climbs, after about 100 m over the road turns left and climbs in the old path up to Brunnen. From the road turn right and leads practically horizontally over Heldenhof, Pargüetscha, Boden and slightly downhill to Stralegg, and down to Unterstrahlegg, further over the road to the dalvazza bridge (the bridge is a three-joint arch bridge with hollow box and was planned and built in 1929/1930 by the company Westermann & Cie.) and further through tuss to Küblis.
In the Tuss there is a wonderful playground and barbecue area.
Hassle-free and well-marked hiking trails. In case of poor visibility, do not leave the marked route.
Good footwear, mountain hiking clothing adapted to the season and a map in your backpack are recommended.
Küblis - Brunnen - Heldenhof - Parggüetscha - Böden - Strahlegg - Küblis
Responsible for this content Prättigau Tourismus GmbH.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.