Guided skitours and courses
Let our mountain guides show you the most beautiful corners of Prättigau. Make tracks through the white splendour without a care in the world. If you wish, you can learn the basics of tour planning along the way, how to assess the dangers or how to make a perfect hairpin bend with a swinging kick.
Go on a voyage of discovery in the fascinating mountain world and collect wonderful winter experiences. And don't forget! On our tours we are visiting the habitat of wild animals and plants. In order for this to continue, respect and consideration are required. Thank you for respecting nature.
Rules for more nature
- Observe protected areas - Here you will find the current game protection areas and game rest zones in Graubünden. The areas to be observed are mentioned in our tours.
- Avoid forest edges and snow-free areas - this is where wild animals prefer to stay.
- Evade or wait - this way the wild animals can move away in peace. Don't forget to enjoy the view.
- Use existing routes and paths - frequently used routes are known to wildlife.
- Keep dogs on a leash (especially in the forest) - wild animals flee from free-roaming dogs.
- Avoid twilight times where possible - they like to feed at these times.
More information: www.respektiere-deine-grenzen.ch