Show all 20 images
The newly created via ferrata on the Gemstobelwand makes the heart of every ambitious via ferrata walker beat faster. The entrance is located slightly above the simpler family via ferrata Partnunblick. The Via Ferrata leads through vertical and partly slightly overhanging places with a constant panorama of Schijenflue and Sulzfluh. The deep view to the turquoise blue Partnunsee is unique. The exit is located close to the border with Austria. The mountain hiking trail, which is located at the end of the trail, leads directly to the summit of the Sulzfluh.
Those who love the "via ferrata classic" Sulzfluh will also be thrilled by this trail. The via ferrata can be combined well.
Entrance in the Gemstobel, 2,400 m above sea level.Exit on the Karrenfeld, 2600 m above sea level
K5, D/E (very difficult)
In the upper part of the via ferrata lies the very difficult key point. Otherwise less difficult.
For beginners and families, we recommend the Family via ferrata Partnunblick.
- Via ferrata set
- Climbing helmet
- Mountain or hiking boots
- Non-slip gloves or gardening gloves
When equipping, care must be taken to ensure that the via ferrata set and harness are suitable for the weight of the child. Always secure the child in case of uncertainty.
Access TIP:"To warm up", walk the family via ferrata Partunblick, which is located directly below.
- from Partnun (P6) via Partnunsee approx. 2 hours
- from Carschinahütte approx. 1 hour
- from Tilisuna hut approx. 2 hours
- Sulzfluh 2817 m above sea level, approx. 35 min. via marked hiking trail
- through the Gemstobel to Partnun
- via Karrenfelder to the Tilisunahütte - through the throat to the Lindauerhütte
St. Antönien is easily accessible by public transport. Take the PostBus to St. Antönien Garstett P6 or take the Bus alpin to Partnun.
If you arrive with your private car, please note the parking regulations of St. Antönien. The use of the public car parks in St. Antönien is subject to a fee (see signage on site). Tickets up to a maximum of 21 days can be purchased at the parking machines. Last parking space without a permanent parking card is No. 6; the Partnun car park may only be used with half-year and annual passes.
The via ferrata Partnunblick was created on behalf of the municipality of Luzein by the company Steinmändli GmbH and used 514 stirrups and 560 m wire rope. The Prättigau/Davos Mountain Guide Association is responsible for maintenance.
We recommend hiring a patented mountain guide for the ascent. All ascents lead over marked hiking trails.
- Walk the via ferrata only with the necessary experience
- For a safe ascent, good physical condition, surefootedness and a head for heights are prerequisites.
- Practical equipment is mandatory. Harness, via ferrata set, helmet, good footwear, suitable clothing and gloves are essential.
- Entry only in stable weather. During thunderstorms, climbing the via ferrata is life-threatening.
- Do not cause rockfall. Respect flora and fauna. Do not leave any waste.
- Any inspection is at your own risk.
Take the Rhaetian Railway RhB to Schiers or Küblis and the PostBus to St. Antönien.
In summer from the beginning of July to mid-August daily, mid-August to mid-October on weekends, the Bus alpin
On the A13 and A28 to Küblis, then turn left through the underpass towards Luzein, Pany, St. Antönien.
In St. Antönien all parking spaces are subject to a charge. In the parking lots you can pay with cash, Parkingpay app, Easy-Park or Twint.
Responsible for this content Prättigau Tourismus GmbH.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.