historic site Seewis im Prättigau
Show all 5 images
In 1896/97 Andreas Jost bought it from the municipality of Seewis and transported there, it was operated with interruption until the fifties of the last century. Previously, she had also stood further down on the lslabach near Wimisana in Seewis. In the eighties, an interest group from Seewis and Grüsch recognized the cultural-historical significance of the legend and tried to preserve it. Today, the "Alpmuseum Fasons" association, founded in 1988, takes care of the maintenance and operation of the sawmill, which was listed as a historic monument in 1992.
Responsible for this content Prättigau Tourism.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.