From mushroom to mushroom.
In the canton of Grisons there are the following rules:
- Mushroom holidays: Mushroom picking is prohibited from the 1st to the 10th of each month.
- Daily quota: Allowed 2 kg per person per day.
- Groups: Prohibited to collect in groups of more than 3 people, except families.
- Behavior: The wanton destruction of mushrooms is prohibited.
- Tools: The use of rakes, picks and other objects is prohibited.
During the mushroom season there is the opportunity to have mushrooms tested for edibility.
Klosters: Maria Roffler, 078 629 10 53
Saturday from 4.30 to 5.30 p.m.
At the Sprützenhüschi
Landquart: Maria Roffler, 078 629 10 53
By telephone arrangement (private)
On request, Mrs. Roffler offers excursions and courses for private persons, clubs and schools. Inquiries under: email@example.com or 078 629 10 53